Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Software License Contract Manager (f/m/d) to drive software license management with our key suppliers.
The position can be filled in Germany, USA, India or Slovakia.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for License management as well as for Contract- and Relationship management with our most important, high-volume software providers for Siemens Healthineers
- You will focus primarily on SAP licensing, but also will be responsible for license agreements with other key software providers such as Microsoft
- You advise and guide Siemens Healthineers in the selection of suitable software- or license components, -modules and models based on cost-benefit evaluations for individual and projects demands
- You negotiate the best possible license conditions with the software providers in close collaboration with Procurement colleagues from Siemens Healthineers and Siemens AG
- Ensure users’ requirements are addressed comprehensively in the contracts that you will develop in close collaboration with legal, procurement, and other departments (such as data protection or information security)
- Your activities also include the implementation of measures to ensure for license compliance, monitoring license compliances, and supporting audit requests
- As you plan and manage demands actively, you continuously improve the organization, processes, and tools for the complex environment of license agreements in your responsibility
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in a subject related to information technology, business administration or similar, an MBA is of advantage
- You have many years of professional experience in license and software asset management with strong knowledge of complex IT License models and understanding of IT-technical contexts (particularly in the SAP environment)
- Do you already have many years of profound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application
- You have negotiation experience and profound commercial and contractual knowledge (especially in the fields of software contracts, copyrights and licensing)
- You already have experience in procurement of software licenses and IT Services (with high-volume contracts) or in IT compliance or audit
- You have relevant long-term experience in Siemens Healthineers, Siemens or a comparable IT organization in corporate structure
Your attributes and skills:
- You have profound English skills, both written and spoken; German language skills are of advantage
- You score with your negotiating skills, assertiveness, high level of analytical skills and strategic thinking
- You follow our philosophy of “own it” and your work style is characterized as independently, structured and analytical with very high-quality awareness
- You have a confident appearance with high level of service awareness and excellent communication skills to internal and external stakeholders
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time