Siemens is looking for a F&B Business Development Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
He / She will be integrated in the F&B Vertical Sales organization, reporting directly to the F&B Vertical Market Director and will be able to work in strong collaboration with all the local and international Siemens Digital Industries organization, in order to improve the customer satisfaction.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!
What part will you play?
The Business Development Specialist discover, generate and manage new business opportunities by new and assigned customers in the Food & Beverage end users market.Your Responsibilities:
- Establish a good relationship with the assigned customers at every level of the customer’s organization (from operation up to C-levels)
- Discover new potential customers
- Influence and drive the customers in their digitalization revolution
- Orchestrate the relationship between Siemens and the customers’ organizations
- Generate business opportunities with a strong focus on digitalization
- Orchestrate the activities inside Siemens organization during offering and project executions
- Cooperate with the entire Siemens sales organization to develop indirect business by End Customers in order to improve Siemens’s penetration inside the assigned customers
- Define and implement customer business plans
- Synchronize and collaborate with the international F&B organization in order to implement the defined strategies on the international customers
- Report business status by his/her assigned customers to local and international management
What are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/mechatronics engineering, or technical high school Diploma
- Strong customer focus
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in sales within the automation market
- Knowledge of the main market dynamics in food & beverage industry
- Passionate and curios in discovering always new opportunities
- Continuous learning new technologies
- Proficient in Italian and in English
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, drives, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time