We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
The Digital Sales Rep performs the role of a traditional salesperson but utilizes the internet and online tools to make a sale; promote creation and use of digital media platforms for marketing and advertising into the sales channels (including E-commerce) with the goal of growing revenue. The activities include performing market research, identifying potential customer groups, recommending marketing outreach campaigns using digital media, prequalify and follow-up leads, support external (customers) and Internal implementation of digital projects, sales process support with some strategic Vertical accounts.
The role can be based in any city within Mexico (Fully remote role)
You can choose to split your time between your nearest Siemens office and working at home, and we can consider lots of options for your hours of work.Responsibilities:
- Fulfillment of your client's targets
- Develop your clients within the Digital Demand Creation approach
- Lead's pre- qualification
- 1+ years of business to business outside sales experience.
- Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold calling.
- Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget. Results oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Able to sell to C-Level executives
- Organized and detail oriented with presentation ability.
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media.
- Proficient English (B1 minimum)
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time