Our contributions sometimes aren’t very apparent – but our innovations have made history. The Siemens Service Automation Division is searching for a multifaceted Energy Engineer to support our Service Automation Division.
As an Energy Engineer, you will conduct facility site visits, analyze current situation and produce facility improvement measures (FIMS) plans. We work in a team environment.
Do enjoy using your expertise in performing Energy Audits? You will also perform and supervise preliminary and detailed facility audits to identify FIMS and/or opportunities. Coordinating and leading facility visits and presenting with outside vendors as it pertains to FIMS are also other leadership responsibilities.
Using your Engineering background, you will be working with drawings, analyzing blue prints and performing site surveys to identify mechanical, electrical, and control systems and resolve facility operational characteristics.
As a team member on the Siemens Energy Team, you utilize building energy simulation programs to develop energy, cooling, and heating load-building models using modeling software. You will also develop design concepts and other written documentation to sales and management concerning recommended FIMS, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify FIMS.
The financial responsibilities include an understanding of return on investment, life cycle costing and internal rate of return.
If you are motivated to work independently, these responsibilities will intrigue you will
- Participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Engage local Utilities to improve energy value to our customers
- Bring creative solutions to our customer's challenges in the digital transformation of existing building design
- Assess our customers Smart Building needs and apply Siemens extensive portfolio of products to seek their challenges
We have many more exciting tasks waiting for you. So if bringing your creativity and eagerness to learn excites you, then don't delay, we'd love to hear from you today, so you too can become a Future Maker!Required/Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an Accredited College or other related.
- LEED Certification preferred.
- PE License Preferred
- Local ASHRAE involvement preferred.
- Proven knowledge of Facilities/Buildings.
- Legally authorized for employment in the Unites State and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication and customer relation skills.
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing and are 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#li-tm1
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.