Sales Support Professional – Smart Buildings
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Sales Coordinator position resides in a strategic and dynamic environment within the sales organization. The position is responsible for working with the sales manager and sales staff with the function of monitoring & reporting of sales staff activities. A good knowledge of the sales process and of the controlling aspects of the sale is essential. Ability to work under pressure, effectively communicate and deliver tasks timely is essential.
- Provide operational support in the areas of sales enablement and sales pipeline with responsibility for analysis and support of monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales forecasts.
- Provide operational support in the areas of sales in pre/post-sales support, pre/post-sales estimating support, proposal support and post award support
- Work to become the SME for bookings in the branch office
- Take lead for all contract admin matters and lead expertise on language and requirements for assigned contracts
- Professionally administer all aspects of contractual issues/documents through all stages of the contract lifecycle including preparation, addendums, execution, completion
- Understand and drive compliance for cost reviews and local and senior levels.
- Works directly with Customers and Sales to provide clarity of project insurance coverage and updates as required.
- Understand FARS clause and research booking activity to determine appropriate action to resolve discrepancies between contractors
- Participate in new hire sales training along with ongoing team training for CRM inputs and bookings
- Participate/Lead the internal Quality Management System to ensure documentation, contact is up to date.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand contractor/federal/customer/service contracts
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Fire Alarm, or Security systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems (e.g., SAP)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Adaptable to change, and work well within a team environment
- Proven ability to follow process, obtain required documentation/materials to meet government/business/quality requirements and deadlines (i.e., ISO, FDA)
- Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment that requires complex processing
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.