Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as (Field) Clinical Marketing Specialist, Immulite – LD North America.
The (Field) Clinical Marketing Specialist is a key marketing role in the North America (NAM) region that is dedicated to the drive business development for the IMMULITE Franchise. In this position you will have the unique opportunity to build upon a strong legacy and demonstrate your creativity and determination by growing the IMMULITE Allergy, Veterinary, Oncology and IA business. You will define go-to-market strategies and grow business opportunities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channel. You will be the clinical expert and must have deep knowledge of the Immulite portfolio.
As a (Field) Clinical Marketing Specialist you will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical Affairs and other cross-functional leads. This role requires an understanding of market and customer segmentation, expertise in commercial execution, and ability to assess gaps and/or pain points to propose product and/or portfolio changes and enhancements.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a (Field) Clinical Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· You will collaborate with Global and Regional Marketing on assay portfolio development and rationalization, product health, and product life cycle management strategies
· You understand the competitive landscape across the clinical landscape and identifying key differentiators of the SHS portfolio
· You will deliver a monthly revenue and demand forecast, along with managing product allocation strategies and decisions
· You will be responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing
· You will work closely with all core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies
· You will collaborate with the commercial sales team throughout the sales cycle by visiting laboratories in the zone and by providing clinical support and education on SHS allergy products to the laboratories managers and their key referring allergists
· You will provide clinical support internally (TAS/ TAO & sales) & externally (laboratory staff as well as allergists and pediatricians)
· You will establish a network of KOLs in the zone and support product evaluations and scientific lectures when appropriate.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience to have for the success of this role
- You have a proven history of successful sales with >3y years of experience in the Immunodiagnostics industry, especially Allergy
- You have the ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- You have the ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- You have proficient customer facing skills at a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactful executive presentations.
- You can successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- You have the ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- You have demonstrated
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.