Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Nuclear Pharmacy Technician
Please note that this is primarily a night shift position at the PETNET Solutions pharmacy; flexibility to work alternative shifts is required
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Nuclear Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for:
- You will performs complex compounding, manufacturing (cyclotron and chemistry module operation) and quality control processes(utilizing analytical equipment TLC, HPLC, GC), under supervision as required by State and Federal law
- You will participate in complex inspections, maintenance and troubleshooting to support manufacturing and testing processes and equipment
- You will implement approved SOP changes to production and quality control processes
- You will be involved in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly PM checks of Cyclotrons, Chemistry Modules, and QC Equipment as per the SOP's
- You will oversee routine logistics functions including preparing product for shipment, coordinating courier schedules and documenting as necessary
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Analytical Chemistry Equipment and Processes (HPLC, GC, TLC)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Science related field (not required)
- Experience working in a sterile or clean room laboratory/environment
- Quality Control and documentation experience within a highly regulated environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
· You have experience working in a Laboratory environment
- You are detail oriented and have strong critical thinking skills
- You are able to work well independently
- You have basic computer skills such as spreadsheet, word processing and e-mail.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to lift up to 100Lbs
- You are willing to work night shifts and alternating shifts as needed
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.