Siemens Financial Services Inc. Commercial Finance Americas is seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Lease Administrator that provides a broad range of contract related administrative support from the originations of the contract to booking.
This position will be based in Malvern PA and report to the Team Leader of COF Healthcare Business.
The Lease Administrator will work in a collaborative and results focused environment with other Lease Administrators, Regional Finance Managers, Credit Analysts, Asset Managers, Customer Solutions and Counsel.
- Support our Regional Finance Managers on various requests and matters, including but not limited to, acquiring required approvals from Credit and Siemens Healthineers and 3rd Party Vendors, approved pricing, approved asset evaluation forms, buyouts of existing contracts, following up for invoices from 3rd party vendors
- Evaluate credit approvals to identify contract documentation needs to mitigate risk to the company and acquire approval from Credit to defer and/or waive any credit requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of requests for leasing documentation, and ensure accurate signing authority is received for any deviation from policy; Prepare and handle any change orders to the quote or documentation
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to provide accurate lease documentation, and efficient and effective customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated ability of 5 years of proven experience in documentation.
- 5 years of combined experience in Operations and documentation, preferably background in commercial contracts.
- Timely filing of all Uniform Commercial Code filings and Mobile Titles and with responsibility for ensuring a first priority security interest in our financed assets at all times
- Proven track record to initiate appropriate actions and follow-up actions with minimal direct supervision
- Working knowledge on required documentation and requirements needed to generate documentation and process a funding.
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of management, legal, sales, equipment suppliers, credit within a fast paces and diverse environment.
Ability to work in cross functional teams
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.