- Responsible for the accurate forecasting and timely identification of Liquidity needs and FX exposures of the Software business of our entity Siemens EDA Korea to secure business continuity.
- Close collaboration with external international banks and internal corporate entities to address those Liquidity needs and FX exposures.
- Ensure with regulatory compliance with the Korean central bank and authorities with regards to international business transaction and the Inter-company Clearing process.
- Support Korean E-tax invoicing
- With a passion for technology and processes, support continuous enhancement, harmonization and improvement of processes not only in Korea but the APAC region.
- Fluency in Korean and English Language (mandatory)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Accounting or Finance with extensive relevant work experience
- Profound experience in Software Business processes and Forecasting of Liquidity needs and FX exposure
- Project-oriented with advanced business, accounting & treasury knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for process quality and technology
- Good analytical skills, customer orientation and team player
- Solid communication skills and ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Proven ability to work with multiple levels of management on multiple locations
- Proactive personality who wants to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Intercultural sensitivity and willingness to travel
- Strong self-organization skills and ability to work with different partners and under time pressure
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time