- Taking the full responsibilities to carry out the onsite service activities in accordance to Siemens standards service offer by normal and emergency manner if necessary thereby ensuring the customer satisfaction in Siemens Process Analytics products by maximize the operation hours of Siemens Process Analytics products on site.
- Support the service & support related business which will including technical support via hotline and forum, marketing activities like exhibition and product testing, in house training, return repair monitoring and competence built up for sales & service partner thereby ensuring the overall customer satisfaction in Siemens standard service offer.
- Taking part in the effort of competence built up material, such as FAQ, service case study and internal report on assigned product or field of industry thereby ensuring a healthy knowledge management and transfer internally within Siemens.
- Taking part in the effort of product and system quality monitoring, feedback & suggestion for the solution if possible on the assigned product and system from the service & support perspective thereby ensuring an innovation and continuous improvement manner applied.
- More than 5 years experience of process instrumentation maintenance/service in Petrochemical Plant.
- Process Analyzer and System Integration know how
- Process Industry and process analytics solution know how especially petrochemical, chemical, power plant, steel industry and etc.
- Understand the industry communication standard like ethernet, bus communicaiton, RS485, modbus and etc
- Customer relationship management, Customer Service Management
- Electrical, electronic, engineering and chemical know how
- able to work independently alone on site
- Technical Bachelor degree
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time