Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our team in Switzerland as Bid Manager (m/f) Enterprise Services to enhance our offer management for multi-layered Enterprise Service solutions for our clients within the Healthcare sector.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are in charge of the offer management for complex integral solutions (long-term technology partnerships, so called value partnerships) which may cover the complete portfolio of Siemens Healthineers products.
- Within such role you are responsible for the coordination of our construction- and healthcare partners. Hence, you will build up a strong relationship network with the involved parties.
- In such function you drive selected client projects in coordination with local sales; for other projects you will support colleagues concerning related topics.
- You elaborate detailed offer project plans, including milestones and respective deadlines, in order to enable a time-bound delivery of related work-streams to comply with the overall project plan.
- Coordination and support of internal and external activities, such as solution development, risk management, alignment on contractual frame conditions, calculation, setting up offer letters and answers to tenders will be further part of your role.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team of different business areas of Siemens Healthineers, as well as with local sales.
- Depending on clients‘ needs you may involve services such as trainings, consulting or collaboration concepts.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/enterprise-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You graduated in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or a medical engineering discipline or have acquired such skills through relevant work experience.
- You bring along several years of experience in project management, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in cross-functional coordination is an advantage.
- You have a sound knowledge of the Swiss healthcare sector and current trends, as well as structures and processes of medical service providers.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are used to communicate efficiently on different hierarchical levels and with different stakeholders.
- Based on our „can do“ attitude, a structured working method, as well as strong analytical skills and high methodical skills you work solution and target oriented.
- You take in consideration a good time management and prioritize adequately.
- You are willing to spend approx. 30% of your working time on business trips; being in Switzerland and partly in other European countries.
- Your profile is rounded off by profound language skills in German and English (C1 level); knowledge in French is an advantage.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about
Wish to find out more
before applying? Contact us: +41(0) 79 547 94 34 if you wish to discuss any
initial questions. The contact person handling this job ad is Daniela
We care about your data privacy and take compliance seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time