What part will you play?
- You'll work on grid-connected, energy storage systems with cloud-connected control technology
- You are responsible for the control systems including basic software and system integration.
- You will work with both public- and industry-funded projects.
- You are responsible for setting things up “the right way”, considering public standards and expert know-how.
- You are equally confident in working in the lab, office and at customers facilities.
- You stay in contact with our project partners and suppliers.
- Your motivation is “to make it work” – no matter if this requires a keyboard, screwdriver or telephone.
- You work independently and self-reliant in a team of experienced and motivated experts in a start-up similar environment.
- You have gained a Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field and already have several years of experience in this field.
- Building on that, you convince with general knowledge of inverter systems, control technology and battery storage systems.
- Futhermore, you have a profound awareness for quality and product safety as well as good understanding for commercial aspects of a product development.
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty in the lab or spending some hours reading a document in the office.
- You are prepared for occasional business trips.
- You are thrilled to work with new technologies and love working on small details or global questions equally. With this in mind, you prefer working in a fast-paced environment you can influence instead of resting in fixed processes.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time