• Apply Design Thinking approach to deliver end-to-end User Experience Design solutions with a focus on User Needs and their Business Goals.
• Expertise in designing user interfaces based on Interaction Design processes and iterative refinement of design.
• Responsible for delivering all aspects of User Experience Design including performing User Research, creating User Journey Map, producing low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes, Personas, Storyboards, Scenarios, Information Architecture, User Flow Diagrams, Wireframes, Design Prototypes, and Design Specifications.
• Best utilization of Siemens Healthineers Design System and contemporary Design Standards/ Practices, to implement and govern UX Design implementation.
• Collaborate closely with Product Manager, Project Lead, Project Manager and Development Teams in Planning, Prioritizing, Requirements Analysis, Task Analysis, Interaction Design prototyping and Usability Testing.
• B.E/B. Tech in any branch of engineering or equivalent qualification in Design Stream, with 4 to 5 Years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications.
• Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch.
• Proficiency with UX Design Process and Methodologies
• Possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time