Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Market Research & Clinical Marketing Manager to lead marketing activities and analysis by taking critical role on yearly Marketing Strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform Regional and Product Line (for all product lines) based win/loss, unit test price market analysis in cooperation with Business & Product Managers
- Perform Deep Data Analysis, test & region & competitor & business partner based to ensure the product’s competitive position and Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly Marketing Reports (Regional/Product Line/Business Partner based)
- Will be responsible for overall Marketing Funnel and Market share report from IVD tool and CRM reporting
- Will be responsible for Clinical Marketing (publishments) and all marketing events ( media, congress, webinars, all activities in line with corporate communication department
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Strong background in Diagnostics Business (min. 3 year)
- Proficiency in English
Your attributes and skills:
- Team worker,
- Results oriented,
- Autonomous and proactive,
- Financial and Analytical mindset,
- Good relationship in global arena
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time