Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Design the architecture and the analytics pipelines while taking into account appropriate time frames and costs
- Mentors the team and reviews the models created by them
- Mine and analyze data from various data sources
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Define strategy to develop predictive modelling and anomaly detection solutions
- Contribute the technical road mapping for the team
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models, processes, monitoring of data accuracy & outcomes
- don’t need
superheroes, just super minds
- Overall 10+ Years experience with minimum 4+ years of experience in delivering meaningful results through data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Sufficient business acumen to understand business objectives & dynamics
- Deep understanding and minimum 4+ years of hands on experience in developing models using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning related technologies (such as Keras, TensorFlow, pyTorch, Azure ML, AWS ML, Scikit, Jupyter etc.)
- Developed & Proficient in algorithms on regression modelling (linear/logistic), supervised and unsupervised classification, tree-based techniques (Decision trees /Random forest), neural nets etc.
- Strong hold of concepts in Statistics
Knowledge and Experience
- Working knowledge with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL or Cassandra and Big Data technologies like Spark running huge volumes of data.
- Knowledge on Data Integration/Ingestion/ Processing / Analytics / Reporting & BI based Visualization.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time