Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Business Excellence Professional with a sound knowledge in complex make-to-order business processes to join its Electrical Products Business Process Optimization Team. The team, headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA, drives process innovation and the effective use of systems and processes across plant and office environments.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
Provide deep SAP system and process expertise for CRM and SCM processes, with an integrated focus on:
- Configure, Price, Quote
- Sales and Distribution
- Production Planning
- Drive and support the implementation of capacity planning for complex engineer- to-order products.
- Drive and support analysis of strengths and weak points of current business, identify improvement areas, and support coordinated target-setting across functions. Identify process inefficiencies and drive the implementation of process improvements and effective controls, eg. product cost transparency between as-quoted, as-engineered, and as-built.
- Drive and support implementation of engineering schedule management of complex engineer-to-order products.
- Drive and support continuous improvement of business performance in alignment with business unit strategies and business system capabilities.
- Drive and support cross-functional implementation of Business Excellence approaches, e.g., agile methods and tools, and provide coaching and training in their application.
- Facilitate best practice sharing in MTO/ETO processes with manufacturing plant organization and beyond.
- Partner closely with IT resources to address process improvement opportunities and to solve problems and initiate actions to prevent recurrence.
- Represent EP business requirements and priorities in cross-division projects, from requirements through testing and implementation.
- Work with business experts to provide detailed requirements for business needs, and to plan and organize business testing and roll-out of the solution provided.
What you will need:
- Extensive Experience with Production planning processes (MTO/MTS/ETO) from VC/Material Variant perspective
- Cross-functional knowledge of SAP Production Planning and Sales and Distribution (Variant Configuration Integration perspective)
- 10+ years’ experience with SAP supply-chain management functions and associated business processes
- Detailed understanding of Configure Price Quote, SAP-based processes and data
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
What will set you ahead of the pack:
- Agile Project management experience
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.