Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems, and services in the areas of managing the product lifecycle (PLM, Product Lifecycle Management) and management of industrial operations (MOM, Manufacturing Operations Management), with over 15 million licenses sold and 140 000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano (Texas), Siemens Digital Industries Software works collaboratively with clients to offer industrial software solutions that help companies worldwide to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by realizing their important innovations. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products, Siemens Digital Industries Software partners with our customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter. To learn more about us, visit: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/es/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePZheUvsH0w Insight into the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join our dynamic and successful team as an Implementation Consultant to be based on one of our offices in Spain (Barcelona, Zamudio, or Madrid). You’ll responsible for providing support and PLM consultancy throughout the project lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work on some exciting projects on the top-tier edge of creativity from Automotive to Shipbuilders or anything in between.Area of Responsibilities
- Participate in large PLM implementation projects for the Spanish customers
- Understand the goals of the project workstream to which you are assigned, the breakdown of project tasks, and be able to explain the workstreams' relationship to the overall solution.
- Configuration and implementation of end-to-end PLM solutions
- Testing, data migration, production, and postproduction support
- Working with the Solution Architect, support the delivery of process workshops to identify and document the customer's current process flow and requirements for the new PLM Solution.
- Be a technical advisor to a customer and implement customer requirements to introduce or further develop innovative and integrated PLM solutions in production, quality, and compliance management.
- Ensure solution implementation with special consideration of the surrounding MES and ERP landscape as well as production/quality processes
- Support knowledge transfer (deliver training courses, user guides, coaching of PLM key users).
- Support the documentation and development of standard methodologies and the further development of our knowledge base.
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the below areas:
- Industry Software (Teamcenter, ENOVIA, Windchill, Autodesk PLM, Aras) & CAD (NX, CATIA, SolidWorks, Creo)
- Product engineering area
- Production processes
- Production ERP systems (SAP, IFS, Dynamics)
- Production Process Management
- Ability to travel up 50% for some projects.
- Customer orientation and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare, and active support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time