With over 100 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest are the competence center for research, software development, as well as IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies. For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and www.siemens.com.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are responsible for consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products, and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
- You mentor partners throughout the business on cyber security processes, from project managers and developers to director-level management. You consolidate the needs and interest of diverse partners with cyber security requirements
- In addition, you research and develop in the broad field of cyber security, e.g., secure architectures, cloud computing security, container security, or IIoT security
- You craft reusable security building blocks as well as secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
- You identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery as well as you are responsible for project management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You successfully completed your master’s degree or PhD in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security or equivalent experience
- Besides, you already gained 5+ years’ experience in the field of cyber security with a focus on cloud and/or container security, i.e., hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or GCP.
- A very good knowledge in the area of security architectures as well as ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work make you stand out
- You enjoy developing cyber security architectures. Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills in English as well as willingness to travel up to 20% round off your profile, German is a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time