Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.”
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built. The Mendix platform was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams so that an entire organization can participate in the application development process. With Mendix, thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Zurich Insurance, Freshfields, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas quickly.
Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for attracting the best talent. As a Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d), you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identifying high quality candidates to fill key critical roles within the EMEA Go to Market organization (Sales, PreSales, Customer Success, Consultants etc.) with a special focus on the German speaking countries
- Partnering with internal hiring managers to understand the role requirements, candidate profile and define the sourcing strategy for each position
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
- Providing an initial screen and high-level assessment of candidates
- Track external talent market trends to ensure we proactively attract, acquire and engage top talent
- Using innovative techniques and tools, source top talent who will integrate and become key contributors to the organization’s aggressive growth strategy.
- Clearly articulating and representing the Mendix and Siemens brand in the marketplace
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- A passion for attracting Top Talent within a highly competitive IT industry
- A good business acumen & a commercial drive
- A proven record for sourcing, attracting and hiring within a highly competitive market
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles including technical, customer facing (Sales, Presales, Customer Success) and Operations.
- Built strong partnerships with hiring managers through your ability to understand the right talent needed to successfully deliver their business initiatives
- Able to identify great talent and great people
- Effectively aligning the employer value proposition with the candidate’s capabilities and career goals
- Strong organizational skills – ability to plan, execute and track metrics for multiple recruiting programs.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, the Mendix team is one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time