Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Customer Care Team Specialist – Scheduling.
A Customer Care Specialist is in the Customer Service Support job family and is responsible for the following:
- Communication with and support of our external and internal customers - PETNET (Sales and Pharmacies).
- Coordinate with operations and sales personnel to drive quick order scheduling and order administration processes.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and ‘soft’ customer communication attributes to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and implement changes to key process workflows.
- Acquire and maintain customer data in all appropriate databases on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to successfully complete Product Knowledge Assessments for all products and/or services supported by the Customer Care Team.
- In-depth knowledge of MI PET Source tools and applications. Ability to train customers on specific applications to support online tools and products.
- Ongoing customer support and communication including, but not limited to phone, computer and web-based applications support.
- Communicate new features and benefits to both internal and external customers.
- Initiate frequent and regular contact with new customers to ensure smooth transition.
- Responds to complex inquiries and/or requests regarding PETNET’s products and/or services.
- Documents processes and procedures as required, this may include both internal and external documentation.
- Completes investigations and resolves complex problems, documenting in appropriate systems. May include working with Sales, Operations, Accounting, IT and other team members and/or management to resolve.
- Works independently, applying documented rules, and best practices, and/or instruction.
- Sets and maintains high standards for work quality and for accomplishments.
- Demonstrates good work habits in the areas of time management, absenteeism and tardiness.
- Efficiently utilizes various software and databases to document customer contacts, requests, gather input and maintain customer information. Tools include, but are not limited to PRS, CRM, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Other duties as assigned.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.