The Warehouse Support position is based in Mishawaka, Indiana. This role will be responsible for processing and scheduling of Domestic and Export shipments, managing all inbound and outbound freight from the Mishawaka manufacturing plant. This role will be working with the SAP/ERP system data management and administration, and will help to manage the shipping, receiving and warehouse functions required to support manufacturing and other department operations. This individual will support the inventory accuracy of raw materials, packaging and finished products with timely and accurate receipt, storage, shipment and movement of materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles outbound shipments (FedEx, DHL, etc…), including all exports, to achieve on time delivery to our customers, plants and distribution centers within the time frames required
- Data management including data creation & maintenance
- Works with different modules within SAP, including logistics, warehouse WM, purchasing, production, inventory management and quality
- Helps to oversee the overall safety for the warehouse personnel
- Acts as interface to involved external logistics providers
- Filing receiving, packing list, and shipping paperwork
- Assists the Warehouse Manager with the plants cycle count/inventory accuracy program
- Will handle all warehouse movement transactions associated with quarantine, blocked, scrap, QN, RMA, etc….
- Plans/coordinates/executes freight, export ocean, air shipments
- Order tape, shrink wrap, cardboard, pallets, copy paper, ect…for department
- Adept in changing external requirements, such as: HazMat, GMP, ISO, DOT and OSHA requirements
- Assist value stream process for the warehouse and SAP transactions
- 2 + years in export shipping preferred
- Experience in a union environment is preferred
- Experience with exporting goods
- Ability to communicate intelligently, written and orally
- Knowledge of computer-based systems, SAP experience a plus, as they apply to inventory, shipping and warehousing operations
to recommend advantageous operational/warehouse changes
- Knowledgeable regarding inventory, and material/logistical management techniques and systems through SAP a plus
- Ability to understand the plant’s union contract, OHSA, GMP, ISO, FDA, and DOT regulations
- Displays excellence in quality management
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.