Working together for the future
With over 100 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest are the competence center for research, software development, as well as IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies. For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and www.siemens.com.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are responsible for consulting on and conception of PKI solution modules for Siemens products and solutions in the area of industry automation and critical infrastructures, e.g. rail automation.
- You coach stakeholders throughout the business with focus on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), from project managers and developers to strategic management. You consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- In addition, you research and develop in the broad field of cyber security, especially PKI, certificate management, digital signatures, post-quantum security, secure architectures, cloud computing security, IoT
- You design reusable security building blocks as well as secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
- You like to prove your concepts by setting up PoCs or even support setting up the productive systems
- You identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery as well as you are responsible for project management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You successfully completed your master’s degree or PhD in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security or equivalent experience
- Besides, you already gained 5+ years’ experience in the field of cyber security with a focus on PKI, i.e., you know relevant IETF standards for X.509 Public Key Infrastructure very well, you are experienced with digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, and you know certificate management protocols in detail.
- You have good practical skills in setting up PKI systems in Linux, Windows, or Cloud environments.
- A very good knowledge in the area of security architectures, especially PKI, as well as ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work make you stand out. Experience in Post-Quantum Algorithms a plus.
- You enjoy developing PKI solutions/architectures for industrial use cases. Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Strong communication skills in English as well as willingness to travel up to 20% round off your profile, German is a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time