Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 170 years of experience. We are currently seeking a Talent Aquisition Advisor who will provide strategic TA partnership within México Operations for our Portfolio Companies. This position reports to the TA Head for México. We are a Human Resources Department looking forward to be the best team for the best company.
The TA advisor will provide insigths from the laboral market to provide top talent trough top technological tools procuring the best of candidates experience and Hiring Manager process. Will also be an active contact to early carreers and candidates pool develpment.
What will you do:
Recruit and attract the best talent for the best company will be your main challenge, adressing the tools and the best ways to aproach talent, keeping track of the current talent programs such as Trainees, Dual Education and developing new ways to get to great candidates.
Recruitment of early carrer to Sr. management positions for diferent business within the organisation.
Tracking of early carrer programs.
Be an strategic partner for the business regarding Talent pools and attraction strategy.
Run the hiring process according to current process and regulations.
Actively participate in TA circles within the company.
Participate in meetings with high and top management.
Look forward to develop new strategies and tools for TA team.
Participation in TA local and global projects.
Be a frontrunner participating in Job Fairs and Talent pool development.
What will you need to succeed?
Up to 5 Years of experience in excecutive recruitment.
Background driving early carrers initiatives.
Knowledge of recruitment sources.
Experienced in driving full TA recruitment and hiring process.
Skilled at "Competence Interview Evaluation"
Vendor development and management experience.
Great negotiation skills & desition making background.
Desirable experience recruiting Cibersecurity profiles or related.
Fluent in English.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.