At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
What you will do:
• Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
• Enter, manage and prioritize new and existing cases via CRM tool to attain established service level agreements.
• Utilize CRM tool to directly communicate to customers, internal staff and affiliates.
• Initiate action via CRM tool for completion of change order, product selection and post order requests or process non-complex requests directly as authorized.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in related discipline is preferred.
2. 3+ years of practical Customer Support experience combined with knowledge of SAP, CRM systems / Salesforce and Quotation tools.
3. Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
4. Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
5. High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
6. This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
7. Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
8. Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
9. Must be a strong team player able to work in a cross functional team environment and a self-starter.
10. Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line. May need to take internal product training classes.
11. Ability to successfully complete required training program.
12. Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends and proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. 3+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries.
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.