Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
Siemens Electrical Products is looking for a Business Developer to support the marketing organization. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and will be adept at navigating all layers of the Siemens EP organization. This includes but is not limited to the business unit, ﬁnance, the sales organization, and all channels to market (distributors, contractors, OEMs, Solution Partners, etc). The successful candidate will own his/her overall business development strategy.
What you will be doing:
• This is a field-based Business Unit marketing position delivering expertise and support for Circuit Protection & Control products.
• Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
• Develop new sales opportunities and expand the existing customer base.
• Provide expert level strategic presentations to influence mind share and drive tactical sales activities.
• Primary focus will be on the industrial market with added responsibility across many industries.
• Launch and promote both new and existing products to internal and external contacts.
• Create and manage incentive sales programs for the sales division and distributors.
• Negotiate approvals and implement business justified investments to grow market share.
• Provide consultation services to salespeople for the purpose of winning new business.
• Provide high-level product knowledge with recommendations for optimized overall solutions
• Make formal and justified pricing recommendations to convert business from competitors.
• Support, identify, create, and maintain tools, programs, and materials including, but not limited to product demonstration material, success stories, selling guides, and online content.
• Provide feedback and reporting to BU on sales performance, pipeline, market insights, and competitors.
• Implement distributor and customer facing events to create demand for CP&C.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum of seven years’ experience within the industrial electrical industry.
• This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
• Strong understanding of Siemens operations, engineering, and ﬁnance.
• In depth understanding of the Siemens EP product portfolio.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
• Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.