• Drive all data integration related activities for DIG/TESC solutions
• Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and configure their system appropriately
• Perform detailed analysis of incoming interfaces from existing and new healthcare IT systems
• Lead configuration and testing activities for interface connections into DIG/TESC systems
• Help troubleshoot any interface-related customer issues
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the implementation processes as PM(i)@Healthineers
• Provide input to the development team in TESC on product enhancements /features
• Work onsite and remotely on customer-owned system implementations
? At least 3 years of experience in the field of EDI, interfaces, healthcare information systems development and clinical data management
? Healthcare Industry experience and knowledge of healthcare data standard required
? Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with HL7 interface analysis and development (ADT, orders, results, billing, etc.)
? Working knowledge of SQL/mySQL/SAP/Oracle database structures and queries
? Working experience of cloud solutions
? Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity start up environment
? Strong problem solving skills
? Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions
? Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
? Scripting experience with C#, VB.Net or Java languages required.
? Experience with SCOM, BizTalk is a plus.
Diploma/Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer science;
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time