Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Singapore team as Execution Manager to lead the Customer Service Execution team in ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and high-quality operations processes.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You manage Team Leads ensuring that they are equipped to and capable of supporting delivery against Customer Satisfaction and contract obligations with the meeting of operational KPI's and financial targets.
- You will ensure tools and infrastructure is in place to meet our objectives and manage the process delivery to the field and our customers.
- You will develop a high-performance culture and delivery with a professional appearance that truly demonstrates a high-performance team and culture
- You design, implement, and continuously improve operations processes to ensure a high quality of service, contract obligations are met, internal requirements are met (information tracking, reporting, costing etc), and financial targets achieved.
- You will ensure Operations can meet Quality Certification standards, manage the installed base, and manage our customers’ expectations, through routine works and escalations.
- You will determine and achieve productivity saving targets.
- You work with senior management to develop and action budgets for Operations, including budgets for capital expenditure required to ensure operations are correctly equipped with tools, spares, and test equipment.
- You support development and implementation of strategic directions in Healthcare with CS management. Implementing the service budgets by including the installed base development, the contractual/non-contractual work and service sales programs in accordance the defined Healthcare target agreements
- You will ensure highest technical, operational, and financial performance installation projects, equipment services and maintenance, upgrades, and updates of medical equipment according to technical specification.
- You will cooperate with the Service Operation functions and follow the implemented the required Service Support Processes SERVOR (Registration, clarification, dispatch, spare part logistic, service confirmation)
- You oversee the recourse development and execute required manpower calculation related to I-base development and budget frame.
- You will develop staff training in coordination with its respective Team Leads.
- You will ensure extensive sales support to the local sales organization / modality manager.
- You will ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects.
- You hold the disciplinary responsibility for the staff assigned.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Good understanding of Siemens Healthineers products.
- Prior experience in management and execution of Operations function.
- Prior experience in a service business of a relevant industry.
- Experience in leading teams and people management is a plus.
Your personality and skills:
- You have a lean mindset and understand the operations workflow of a Service business.
- You can interact and network with Senior Executives.
- You are self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- You have strong communication skills, organizational skills and presentation skills.
- You are proficient in written and verbal English.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time