Siemens Mobility Limited are looking for an Apprentice Learner Support Supervisor to be based at one of our offices in Northampton or Chippenham. The role of Apprentice Learner Support Supervisor is to support the Head of Entry Level Talent in the management/facilitation of mainly Apprentices, T-Levels and traineeships; also support when needed Graduates and Interns across Siemens Mobility Limited. This includes the day to day running, administration and coordination of the various programmes.
What are my responsibilities?
- Facilitate the Apprentice community including placement plans and development programme, liaising with the Business Partner for Training to agree role specific training required and Siemens Learning Campus on business skills modules, where required.
- Managing our stakeholders regarding any transitions required during the programme.
- Ensure reviews are completed and acted upon by our apprentice provision partners
- Conduct quarterly feedback reviews, where required, with outsourced apprentices to review progress and discuss any concerns
- Plan and oversee new apprentice onboarding/induction programmes
- Provide pastoral care for all outsourced apprentice and signpost as appropriate
- Advise the business on apprentice activities/projects/initiatives and offer support where appropriate
- Work with the relevant Training & HR Business Partners with outsourced apprentices completing the programme
- Lead placement review sessions and present to stakeholders in the relevant end destination department / function
- Conduct quality reviews of outsourced apprentice providers
- Facilitate the talent pipeline of T-Levels, traineeships and work experience and review for suitability for our apprentice programmes
- Assist with recruitment activities such as assessment day observations and interviews for new apprentices
- Support business tenders and bids on apprentice related criteria
- Report on apprentice progress and numbers as required for contracts, customers, and executive management boards
- Assist with the coordination of our apprentice celebration event
- Own and maintain the end-to-end processes for outsourced apprentices
- Be the UK Mobility key contact for the International Technical Apprentice scheme
- Facilitate the allocation of mentors to new apprentices and review effectiveness
- Support the facilitation of the Business Impact Project
- Contract management with providers of apprenticeship programmes
- Any other duties in line with business need
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Educated to ideally degree level, or equivalent in experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills (essential)
- Excellent administration and time management skills (essential)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office suite (essential)
- Customer focused (essential)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality (essential)
- Good communication skills at all levels (essential)
- Able to use own initiative
- Supplier management
- Have a questioning approach where appropriate
- Familiar with producing management information
- Desire to work in a training environment
Nice to have?
- Experience in facilitating entry level talent programmes
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time