Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Public Affairs Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out joint activities with government associated organizations to promote Siemens healthineers’ technologies;
- Organize high level meetings with governors and associations, keep regular contact with provincial government and associations, to maintain the relationship of provincial health commissions, related goveners.
- Coordinate with central and local governments and monitor policy trends, collect latest policy, interpretation policy that impact to our business;
- Gain and Follow up the information regarding provincial central purcheasment, such as schedule of purcheasment, products and key decision makers. Provide key information to Rvps and RDs for their sales strategy setting. From the information provider and contactor side support local sales to win.
- Collect the provincial bidding results and status, analyses and know the competitors status.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 working experience with excellent knowledge of government institutions, regulation, policies and priorities in the healthcare area;
- Experience in working with government officials in health area, strong relationships with government officials and influencers.
- Master degree or above in MBA or Medicine related.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time