Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is an innovation leader in automation and digitization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DISW drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industry. With the Xcelerator portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are currently looking for a dedicated PreSales Account Development to join our exciting team.
Become part of our team now as a senior “PreSales Account Development Specialist” for digital transformation in the “Aerospace & Defense (A&D)” or “Consumer Goods & Retail (GP&R)” industries at one of our many locations in Europe (preference for DACH, UK, Nordics, Russia or Italy). You would join our European team who drive strategic engagements in multiple countries.
What role will you play?
- Advise selected strategic customers in your focus industries on the digital transformation of their business landscape, with the aim of sustainably expanding revenue and relationships with our customers.
- Lead and complete industry focused, prescriptive and value-driven software sales engagements (typically large size engagements) through insightful business relationships with customers and prospects.
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends & business processes, competitor landscapes and wider value chain, through the delivery of thought leadership presentations and workshops.
- Develop customer relationships through remote selling and face-to-face visits to facilitate future software sales. Works on projects/assignments of broad and complex scope. Provide guidance and mentoring within country to others on the capabilities and business value DISW solutions.
- In close cooperation with your management and your teammates, you develop and drive internal initiatives that positively influence further business growth within your market. Cooperation with global partners will be key to achieve your goals.
- Industry experience within the Aerospace & Defence or Consumer Goods Industries
- Consolidated experience (>5 years) in a customer-facing sale, or business development function in a Software company
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CTO and COO
- Familiarity with Siemens DISW Xcelerator portfolio, particularly Teamcenter and/or Opcenter
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- Able to speak more than one major European language
- A good communicator and brilliant presentation skills
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- Excellent relationship management
- Able to travel to European countries and communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Able to work in a European role in collaboration with country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision - is this you?We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Computational Dynamics Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time