The Services Consultant will act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. They will provide support and basic technical expertise for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, migration, testing, training delivery, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.The successful candidate will work on projects/assignments of basic scope under general supervision on routine assignment/projects and direct supervision on new assignment/projects. Also attend Country Communities of Practice to build understanding of best practices and templates to deliver project tasks.
1. Customer Engagement & Relationship Management
• Maintain effective relationships with internal customers technical peers to support effective delivery
• Provide information and feedback to internal customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities
2. Project Delivery
• Understand the context of the internal or customer project and its key deliverables
• Understand each assigned project task and its relationship to delivery of the work stream
• Provide accurate and timely information to technical team lead or project management team
• Support the generation of the relevant level of project documentation in line with Project Management Methodology
• Support the review of technical implementation experiences with project delivery team, capturing and sharing lessons learnt as part of the project review and close activities
3. Solution Delivery
• Under supervision, and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens PLM Software approved solution techniques
• Install and undertake simple configuration of PLM product
• Support the data migration activities for legacy data and systems
• Provide support for basic unit testing activities, and participate under guidance in system testing and UAT activities
• Support knowledge transfer (deliver training courses, user guides, coaching of users etc) in order to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology• Support the development and delivery of interfaces with other systems
• Educational background in Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering (Bachelor or Master’s Degree is preferred)
• At least 5 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of Manufacturing Industry
• Web development experience as Node JS is a plus.
• Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent team player
• Good communication in English (written and oral).• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time