The job responsibility includes complete process of project life line, from functional spec writing, to algorithm design, to coding and test plan writing. You will have collaborate with a team of young technical talents and support the industries top tier customers. This is dynamic environment where the learning curve is very high.
Knowledge of C, C++ with an industry experience of 3-7 years.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with UNIX and / or LINUX platforms.
- Proficient in all the development tools like gdb, valgrind, makefiles, IDE, etc.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithm complexities
- Hardware Description Languages (HDLs) – VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog
- Exposure to EDA specially Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl is a plus.
- Knowledge of Qt is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time