- Plan, prioritize, allocate resource, track project progress to manage On-Time-Delivery, FirstTime-Yield and budget spend aligned with business priorities.
- Facilitate project milestone reviews with program/project deliverables and analysis defined by Siemens PLM process.
- Drive rigor in project management to ensure On-Time-Delivery, project cost management, First-Time-Yield on engineering deliverables.
- Drive communication & execution rigor in cross-functional, cross-region, strategic projects and project management governance model.
- Develop a detailed insight of top issues and drive collaborative decision making between cross-functional, cross-region stakeholders.
- Provide timely insights and recommendations to leadership on projects.
- Lead and motivate project team to deliver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science…) with at least 5 years’ experience in project management or equivalent in automotive, industry. Experience in AC/DC charger is highly preferred.
- Self - motivated with strong execution ability. Capable of working independently and
- Excellent verbal, written English and Chinese and communication skills. Strong presentation skills with the ability to transfer knowledge to others and communicate technology to stakeholders in laymen's terms.
- Ability to work effectively across functions to deliver results and execute multiple
- commitments within the global environment.
- Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
- Quick learner and keen problem solver.
- Be adaptive to conference call during night time with global teams.
- Be adaptive to domestic and international travel 25%.
- PMP certification is an advantage.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time