Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide services for Siemens entities across the globe which includes North America, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.Our guiding principles are to act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as a trusted partner of choice by driving E2E integration and digital transformation with an entrepreneurial spirit.Our value proposition is to support Siemens Businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy, through Transactional Services, Process Re-engineering and Digital Services.
Change the future with us.
- Responsible for processing AR Customer payments in the ERP system
- Achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associate with payment processing
- Ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the AR payments into the ERP
- Work closely with collectors/Front Office to drive towards solutions.
- Suggest & Drive improvement projects
- Proficiency in presentation skills & facilitation skills
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
- Accounting Graduate
- Should have good knowledge on accounting"
- Flexible to shifts
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time