Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that stands for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability for more than 165 years. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions – We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business.
The Digital Industries offer a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products. At Siemens Digital Industries we offer you the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Do you want to seize this opportunity? Apply now!
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer located in Athens or Thessaloniki.
What are my responsibilities?
- Actively operate Maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, commissioning and start-up of drive applications (AC and DC)
- Actively operate Maintenance, troubleshooting, programming, commissioning and start-up of automation systems
- Prepare and held customized trainings on site in automation and drive applications
- Give technical support in offer preparation for automation and drive applications to sales team
- Increase i-base transparency and find opportunities for services through specific reporting tools
- Promote service portfolio during site visits
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in drive train and automation applications at industrial environment as a must
- Advanced programming and PLC knowledge
- Basic knowledge of electrical design tools (Eplan)
- Ability to design and connect automation systems to Cloud, IT applications or digital twin software will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience with Siemens Products (drives, motors) will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in both English and Greek (German language knowledge will be considered as an asset)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, Windows and Internet
- Curiosity towards future technologies (cloud, digitalization, digital twin…)
- Customer orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and provide solutions on time
- Self organized, team worker
- Availability for frequent travels
- A valid driving license is required
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application until September 28th, 2021.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens A.E., Electrotechnical Projects and Products
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time