Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We are looking for a talented, dynamic, digitally savvy, high performing team player to be a part of our Business controlling team in Transmission Business at Siemens Energy. The role is primarily that of controlling & reporting of business activities. Good knowledge of the business processes and of the controlling aspects is essential. Ability to work under pressure, effectively communicate and deliver tasks timely is essential. This is a good opportunity for anyone with a digital mindset willing to work hard, learn with an open mind to contribute to ones’ own growth and the growth of the organization. The incumbent will be based out of Gurugram.
Financial controlling Role:
- Drive digitalization initiatives to drive financial insights
- Responsible for P&L preparation and monitoring for the BU.
- Responsible for managing provisions, accruals and other financial workflows
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring foreign currency & commodity impacts on P&L
- Collate and analyze monthly bottom-up calculation for all KPIs of revenue and PFO
- Responsible to drive monthly reporting and forecasting for the BU
- Liaison between with the Business Segments and BU controller
- Ensure correctness and transparency in the books of accounts
- Support in preparation of Business review meeting with the BU, Division, OPCO and Country management
- Ensure internal control Dashboards are monitored and kept green.
- Liaison with internal and external Auditors.
- Ensure timely completion of Quarterly and year end Audit.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- CA/ MBA with 7 to 11 years of post-qualification experience in Finance/ Projects etc.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Innovative, proactive and a good team player would be best suited for this role
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with numbers are standard requirements
- Leadership competency - Manage difficult/complex topics
- Good knowledge of SAP system and proﬁciency in MS Excel & Ofﬁce
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organizational levels and dimensions.
Siemens has the goal of ≥20% female share on our first and ≥25% female share on second organizational level. It is our internal Siemens world-wide gender diversity aspiration to reach at least this female share over all levels by the end of June 2022.
Our commitment towards promoting women along all levels in the company does not end with complying legal requirements. We furthermore continue to foster various initiatives, programs and measures to trigger an culture change to gender parity, diversity and inclusion. We support the many different ways of life of our employees as much as possible, for example by offering childcare, flexible work schedules and diversity employee networks.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time