Digitalisation Project Manager
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare?
Come and join our world leading team in MRI development and manufacturing as Digitalisation Project Manager team member of our newly established Centre of Excellence for Digitalisation. As recognised innovators in healthcare, digitalisation is a key enabler for our future business success. You join us at a point in time to take significant influence on the upcoming initiatives to leverage the full potential of digital solutions for our business.
The role is located within our newly created digitalisation Centre of Excellence team. On joining, you will be immediately supporting the rollout of SAP ME & SAP APO by working closely with our business and the global Healthineers implementation team. Going forward, this team will bring all required skills inhouse to set up a world leading development and manufacturing environment from a digital view. A broad range of projects across the full product lifecycle encompassing design, manufacturing to customer service is ahead of us.
In addition, you will be collaborating with Siemens Healthineers’ global technical & digitalisation teams who manage our Integrated Tool Landscape such as SAP MES, Teamcenter and other corporate initiatives.
You do not need to be a SAP expert or consultant to do this role. An interest in new solutions and technologies and ability to project manage and liaise between the business, vendors and internal Global IT is more important.
Benefits of this role
You’ll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and will have your own space to innovate and be creative, with people who are passionate and motivated. As a knowledge leader in the field of R&D and production digitalisation, you have the unique opportunity to contribute to shape the future of our operations. Throughout your career with us, you’ll have every chance to develop personally and professionally in a role offering real depth and breadth of experience.
We’re an international business with the purpose to improve quality of life by enabling care providers to offer affordable care to an ever-growing population. We’re one of the global leaders in our field. Our superconducting magnets are at the heart of MRI systems globally. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities will include
- Solve Problems and Realise Opportunities– Use technology to provide state of the art solutions that transform our business
· Lead Strategic Projects - Map requirements & functionality to business goals, align priorities and manage stakeholders, resources & dependences
· Identify & Implement Key Tools & Technologies – Influence and build an end-to-end robust digital landscape in line with global Healthineers strategy and driven by business requirements
· Cultivate a Digital Culture – Help the business grow with the environment by ensuring users are inspired and empowered by solutions and that systems are truly adopted, processes embedded & data integrity maintained
· Be a Digital Leader – Inspire the business by breathing life into our digital vision, translating technical requirements into tangible business benefits in a language understood across all levels of the business
· Collaborate Across Our Global Business - Be a part of a global transformation, build strong relationships and be a trusted advisor by listening and sharing insight
· Be Part of a Team – Work closely within a team of like-minded people inspired by technology
What we are looking for
- Experience & practical expertise in digitalisation within a PLM / R&D and Manufacturing environment
- Appliable understanding of Industry 4.0 and how digitalisation enables transformation and delivers value
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies & map key value propositions to business requirements
- Excellent project manager, communicator, stakeholder manager & influencer
- Experience in SAP MES/ECC, TeamCenter considered an advantage
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time