Siemens IT designs, implements, and operates IT environments for the over 250.000 employees of Siemens AG. The Microsoft 365 team at Siemens is looking for a Technical application owner for Microsoft 365 Compliance to support our globally distributed team. We are responsible for managing Identity and Security at Siemens, from on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 in the cloud.
This is your role: Technical application owner for Microsoft 365 Compliance
As Technical application owner for Microsoft 365 Compliance you are responsible for designing, implementing, and helping to operate our service offerings around our central Microsoft 365 environment in particular topics around compliance in Microsoft 365.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in interesting and challenging projects (e.g., implementation of new IT-services which are relevant for Siemens employees and customers around the globe)
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands regarding Microsoft 365
- Collect, evaluate, and manage the demands from our internal customers, in particular from various Legal & Compliance teams from different jurisdictions
- Rollout new features and services related to Microsoft 365 Compliance (e.g., Retention Policies, Insider Risk Management or custom Graph API based)
- Manage demands and providers (internal and external) around a recently developed custom application which acts as an additional layer on-top of Microsoft 365 E-Discovery
- Coordinate with our internal and external technical experts to ensure IT-compliance (e.g., Penetration Testing, Export Control or Data privacy)
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Law, or a related field would be preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience, ideally in the area or Information Technology or Legal and Compliance
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform and its capabilities, especially in the area of Compliance
- Basic knowledge of cloud-computing components like databases or storage accounts
- Ability to take over end-to-end responsibility for Microsoft 365 Compliance topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German would be preferred
- Ability to adhere to strict quality, service levels and change management process
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time