- Participate in interesting and challenging projects (e.g., implementation of new IT-services which are relevant for Siemens employees and customers around the globe)
- Design, implement and operate close to real-time detection and response processes based on Azure Sentinel
- Collaborate with our central Security Operations and Incident Response teams on internal cases
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands regarding security operations
- Collect, evaluate, and manage the demands from our internal customers
- Coordinate with our internal and external technical experts to ensure IT-compliance (e.g., Penetration Testing, Export Control or Data privacy)
- University degree in Computer Science, or a related field would be preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience and extensive knowledge of Security Operations or Incident Response (e.g., with Azure Sentinel, IBM QRader, Splunk or others)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform and its capabilities, especially in the area of Identity and Security
- Basic knowledge of cloud-computing components
- High affinity for future-oriented IT technologies especially automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German would be preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time