- Assists the project manager in creation of architectural/ technical plans for medical facilities
- Assists the project manager throughout the processes of project planning and implementation;
- Helps to organize and control medical sites for various projects;
- Supports the implementation of the project’s financial parameters;
- Contributes to keeping the project deadlines;
- Maintains correspondence with various institutions and all project stakeholders.
- A last year student or a recent graduate, preferably in the area of Architecture or Construction
- Good command of English;
- Computer skills – AutoCAD, Microsoft Office applications;
- Clean driving license;
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills;
- Team player;
- A highly motivated individual with enthusiasm to work in a dynamic environment.
- A 6-months paid traineeship in a multinational company with leading positions in the medical equipment market;
- Opportunity for future career development
- An opportunity to gain experience and enhance your professional skills;
- A friendly team and a dynamic working environment.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare EOOD
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time