Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.In Siemens Mobility Spain we are looking for an Expert Project Manager for joining our ADC department. As Application Development Center we develop and innovate products, with a high focus on customer-specific solutions
We are looking for a Software Engineer for joining our Aplication Development Center department. As Application Development Center we develop and innovate products, with a high focus on customer-specific solutions.
Will be responsible for the design and development of Engineering tools for several Rail Systems, according to engineer and/or product specifications.
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Software Development for specific Siemens solutions.
• Design, implement and modify software using the Java and/or C# programming language, using SIL4 and T1, T2 & T3 techniques.
• Assume the responsibilities throughout the software development cycle, including specification, design, development, test, and delivery.
• Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
• Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
• Innovation and research on new technologies applied to tools and products.
• Software engineer (computer science, senior engineer in industrial, telecommunications)
• Desirable experience in the development of applications for Railway Signaling systems.
• Desirable 2 years of experience in research projects.
• Good level of Spanish and English, spoken and written.
• Knowledge on Railway Systems will be highly valued.
• Knowledge on SW architecture.
• Knowledge in Java, C# and Python programming language preferably; other programming languages as C ++, Kotlin or Groovy will be valued
• Database handling and programming (postgre, SQL Server)
• Ability to manage integration environments as well as ability to analyze and implement test automation.
• Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
• Knowledge of automatic testing and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, Azure DevOps.....)
• Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Synergy, highly recommended.
• Knowledge of requirements and traceability management tools (Doors), highly recommended.
• Knowledge on Cenelec Standards, mainly 50128, recommended.
It will be assessed:
• Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology (SCRUM) and related tools (Jira, Gitlab, RTC) will be valued.
• Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
• Deep programming language knowledge.
• Deployment of applications in Linux machines Linux (RPMs, virtualization of environments)
• IT Security knowledge (vulnerability testing, threat mitigation, authentication, access control, cryptography) will be valued.
• Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Exhaustive meticulous and organized person.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.