Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Head of Atellica Solution Product Health Team
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Head of Atellica Solution Product Health Team you will be responsible to Lead, cooperate and collaborate with all stakeholders and cross functional teams (PLM / SCM / CRM / R&D / PMO) to manage the product lifecycle of the Atellica Solution. Which includes and not limited to:
- Ensuring that a product meets its stated claims and responds to changing market demands, and product performance, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Health & Safety – investigating and developing action plans to address issues that may have potential adverse medical and/or regulatory impact.
- Product Performance and Quality - monitoring the status of Field Action related CAPA and where applicable corresponding Mandatory Updates (MU's) for hardware and software Field Actions.
- Risk to Supply – monitoring product supply to assure continuous customer availability, evaluating manufacturability alternatives, if applicable.
- Supply and Cost – ensuring ease of product manufacturability, order, and distribution.
- Service Lifecycle Management – improving the serviceability of a product and the ability to install and/or implement the required updates.
- Product Labeling - developing or revising the required electronic, print, or digital media documentation and labeling in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards and country requirements.
- Customer Experience/Satisfaction/Excellence – ensuring that a product meets internal/external customer needs/expectations and the ability to maintain/manage product health for the life of the product.
- Charter specific Product Task Teams, when appropriate, to resolve a specific quality or process issue.
- Managing product and parts obsolescence.
- Product Performance tracking and trending.
- Documenting activities of the Product Health Team.
- Communicating ongoing critical quality issues.
- Project prioritization, evaluating and resourcing Product Health Team projects after evaluating the business perspectives and understanding the full financial impact.
- Project selection/prioritization of product related issues; may pertain to projects initiated by Research & Development, Manufacturing, Customer Support, or any other internal source.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with members of all Business Line functions, IVD customers, and business partners
- Excellent leadership capability with and without authority
- You have demonstrated leadership skills to command multi-functional teams and drive business results
- You have strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic skills to manage highly detailed and complex issues
- You have an understanding of the competitive environment, can anticipate market trends and demands, and are capable of developing and presenting business proposals for product / portfolio strategic initiatives
. Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/MS or other relevant graduate degrees a plus
- 8+ years of IVD experience or ability to communicate with a diagnostics acumen
- Knowledge of product development processes, project management, product life cycle management, and chemistry IVD product lines a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.