Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
- Creating multiple dashboards and data integrations in DOMO application for the pre-sales analysis
- Understanding the requirement from the customers and create a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required
- Connecting DOMO to various data sources
- iterative work on Formatting, alignments and look n feel of dashboards
- Data quality testing by comparing output of dashboard with database. Functional testing by checking filters, navigation etc
- Getting reviews from end users and modifying the dashboards accordingly.
- Multiple project handling and co-ordination
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· A university degree
- Good knowledge of “Marcom” analytics – hands-on data analysis of presales/market commination data
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Visualization tool – DOMO (data integrations, visualizations)
- Hands on Experience in development of live Interactive Dashboards.
- Experience in Adobe analytics for website tracking
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to think critically
- Good Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time