Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2022 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Available to work part-time in Spring 2022
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Support digital graphic design creation of iconography
- Support quality assurance & improvement
- Support data collection, data organization, & measurement
- Qualified candidates will possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented, self-motivated, versatile, and will have the ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Graphic Design program/similar, as a rising junior or rising senior.
- Proven familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD
- Knowledge of Jira
- Coding capabilities for Basic CSS & HTML
- Commanding grasp of Microsoft office
- Passionate about participating in a collaborative mentorship program
- Proactive leader with a strong work ethic
- Sharp and tenacious trouble shooting skills
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and communication skills
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Prospective candidates: it is highly recommended to submit portfolio of previous graphic design accomplishments for further consideration.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.