Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic Branch Administrative Office Assistant for our Miramar, FL Branch. The primary responsibilities of the Administrative Office Assistant are to support day to day office operations as follows below:
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
• Contract handling - responsibilities include coordinating contracts between Siemens and our customers. There will be training provided for these functions and the tasks include routing of contracts to approving parties (legal, the Branch manager and Finance) and keeping a contract log to assure that contracts are progressing through the system in a timely manner.
• Employee support – on-boarding, cell phone coordination, computer and fleet coordination
· Sales Support – job booking, contact management, meeting planning
• Phone system support – all office phones are direct dial and support is primarily coordinating callers who need help finding the appropriate party to support their need.
• Mail and packages handling – pick up mail at the on-site mailbox, sort and distribute to a central mailbox system and coordinate UPS and Fedex, Coordinating Office functions – these events include the annual employee dinner, bi-annual office town halls, quarterly community charity events (example Toys for Tots, clothes drives, food drives, etc.) and leading monthly office Employee Task force meetings.
• Basic Computer knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Office operations contract management – contracts include vendors such as coffee, pest control, housekeeping, shredding and first aid kit suppliers.
• College degree is preferred, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
• Ideal candidates are self-motivated and enjoy working independently and with others.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.