If you have skills on creating long-term partnerships, have strategic thinking, and have experience to recruit companies to be partners, this is your position.
Siemens DISW South America has exponentially grown its revenue over the last years. To maintain the grow and attend new portfolio needs, our partner recruitment process is continuous and core part of our strategy.
We are seeking candidates for the role of Partner Development Executive. This is a unique leadership and high impact opportunity within Siemens Digital Industries Software (Siemens DISW) and a chance to reap great rewards.
Our Country/Vertical Partner Development team is responsible to support the successful growth of revenue, derived through the Indirect Channel, increasing market/portfolio/industry coverage and account penetration.
As a Partner Development Executive, you will be able to build productive business relationships with Channel Partners, Partner Management Executives and Partner Sales Executives within South America. Contribute and support business planning to accomplish goals of Partner Managers and Solution Partners. Develop strategically and financially quantified value propositions to recruit new partners and align with their business models’. Expand and grow existing partners in alignment with Country level objectives. Provides direction in coverage and capacity planning and alignment with Partner Managers and Solution Partners, including enhanced portfolio coverage. Able to work under minimal supervision under guidance of more senior job levels.
Activities & Responsibilities
Working with Partner Management Executives and Portfolio Development teams, assess and quantify the go to market opportunity available to both general and specialized partner channel for product and industries within the territory.
Main responsibilities are:
- Where required, drive the growth of a named portfolio solution area across a territory through a Partner ecosystem.Regularly conduct partner coverage and capacity planning reviews, building, and maintaining a regional coverage & capacity map, considering geography, product, industry, and competitive presence. Conduct partner segmentation analysis of existing partner ecosystem, to determine and analyze potential and gaps in partner coverage
- Match and align go to market opportunities with the current skill sets of the individual, team,and partner to achieve Sales targets
- Work with Siemens Portfolio Development team to identify, recruit and onboard specialized partners to deliver specific sales portfolios in the direct sales space, against the Country/Vertical go to market strategy
- Communicate insight on changing market conditions; bring visibility to new sector opportunities addressable by partners; identify white-space and other opportunities for additional partner capacity.Research and engage prospective partners in discussion to explore areas of mutual benefit to further pursue a possible alliance
- Proactively contribute to the partner recruitment process for a territory – using Siemens DISW Sales Methodology style markers to track progress from initial selection through signing and onboarding of the candidate partner. Assist partners in identifying initial differentiation as a Siemens Solution Partner; developing partner value propositions that articulate the partner’s strengths in combination with the relevant solution fit from Siemens DISW Specializedpartners domains
- Ensure new Partner personnel are onboarded effectively
- Actively promote and advocate wherever possible the development and support of Partner specialization
- Support newly on-boarded Partner to first revenue prior to hand off to the assigned Partner Management Executive
- Take leadership in the execution of new Partner Business Plans and agreed revenue growth plan for first 6, 12, 18-monthsteps, until hand over to Partner Management Executive
- Support Partner Management Coaching of channel sales reps and services teams together with technical team in activities and in major deal pursuits
- Work with the Partner Marketing group to provide strong, localized market-facing messages to potential new partner recruits leveraging media such as websites covering our channel program, brochures, case studies, and reference partners
- Gather competitive intelligence, specifically as it relates to indirect channel, develop,and execute competitive attack strategies against competitor partners
- Support the organizational culture, values,and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 6 years previous experience in Partner’srecruitment with proven record
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by Siemens DISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project
- Fluent English(interviews will be partially covered in English language)
- Fluent Spanish (interviews will be partially covered in Spanish language)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or Administration (MBA is adifferential)
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal knowledge, sales, investment planning,territory planning, long-term relationship builder, strategic thinking
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time