For Digital Industry of Factory Automation business unit, we are looking for SIMATIC IPC Sales Specialist. The main responsibility is to push IPC to relevant channels and customers, support DI sales and jointly develop target customers to gain market share in the IPC market.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze market & business opportunity of responsible product
- Define and execute regional 4P strategy for responsible product, focus on “Placement” & “Promotion
- With focus on increasing transparency of competitor’s market
- Being the product responsible person in IPC related branches, drive and support all channels to achieve target of responsible product
- Drive and support DI sales colleague and external partner
- Develop customer at OEM, SI, DI, EU and partner
- Synergize resource with BU and sales to optimize the decision process
- Deliver knowledge
- Provide IPC product knowledge and BU strategy internally and externally
- Organize local promotion activities in target customer and branches
- Develop target customer
- Define and cooperate to develop target OEM/Project with region sales
- Individually develop new customer OR support IPC partner to develop customer
- Track the development process and improve the hit rate
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Rich knowledge of SIEMENS IPC or competitors corresponding IPC products
- Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with IPC
- Sales experience in international/domestic IPC/PC supplier, or in distributor related to IPC
- Bachelor or above.
- 2-5 years working experience in automation
- Experience in IPC-related branch e.g. metal, power, electronics is preferred.
- Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
- Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
- Quick learner and with good sense of business
- Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
- Teamwork spirit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time