Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Singapore team as Service Engineer, IT Solutions to provide high quality service to our customers and to ensure great customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You manage and maintain our Digital Healthcare Products at our customers’ sites across Singapore, which includes installation, preventive maintenance, service incidents, on-request system modifications, and on-call duty.
- You will perform installations, configuration, integration, commissioning, maintenance, repair, and update of all products within their responsibility and assisting with other products.
- You will manage customer incidents and troubleshoot the issue, and independently search for a solution.
- You will escalate the incident for further support according to the defined parameters and inform Customer Care Center on all escalation issues.
- You will communicate and keep in close contact with the customer as well as Customer Care Center. Supporting the Customer Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
- You will take regular on-call standby duty for any critical customer incidents that may occur 24/7.
- You will ensure your work is properly documented in service reports and filed appropriately.
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Technical degree or diploma in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT or Healthcare IT solutions
- Strong IT and networking skills required (hardware, Operating Systems, system configuration, hardening, backup & recovery, databases, networking)
- Advanced IT skills a plus (domain policies, virtualization technologies, storage systems)
- Analytical skills to diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix problems
- Ability to respond to routine enquiries, prioritize service calls and tasks, escalate service calls, and provide appropriate response and advice to customers when handling enquiries
- Healthcare product & technical knowledge a plus
- Healthcare business and process knowledge a plus
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good English language communication skill and ability to communicate effectively
- You possess capability to manage high stress situations
- You have a can-do attitude
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time