We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Hands-on with Web technologies (Angular) development environment with the latest version.
- You should have Good Understanding of web, desktop, mobile and API application development technologies.
- You have to Supervise technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams.
- You need to Interfaces with Switzerland and Chicago System test teams.
- You should be responsible for Identifying and recommending the development processes and tools.
- You should Define and publish key performance metrics for the development quality.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 4 - 8 Years of Relevant experience in Angular Development.
- Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is preferred.
- You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- You should have demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Software products to lead a team in SAFe agile product development.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time