As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference!
- Order placement using SAP System and tracking them
- Preparation of all necessary documents needed for order processing
- Track and trace shipment from different foreign supplier warehouses
- Delivery (issue all needed documents and forwarding the goods to customer)
- Control of invoices and certificates of acceptance of services from carriers (TNT, DHL, Bollore etc)
- Checking and approval of documents in SAP HANA
- Contacting with suppliers and forwarders
- Stock management
Education - Qualifications - Work Experience:
- University degree
- Professional experience is appreciated
- Knowledge of English (intermediate)
- Strong initiative skills - ability to analyze - ability to self management and work independently
- Good communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: 100% foreign owned subsidiary Siemens Ukraine
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time